Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tez's CCA Application (DENIED)

4 posters

Go down

Tez's CCA Application (DENIED) Empty Tez's CCA Application (DENIED)

Post by Tezavor Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:51 am

Out Of Character

What is your average total play time on our server?: Around 3 hours

What makes you want to join the force?: Apart from tons of experience being MPF on different servers, I've recently started playing HL2RP again and I wanna get back into the feel of grasping a stunstick in my hand and a 9mm in the other.

Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?: Divisional Leader (DvL) was the highest rank I ever achieved within my MPF time.

What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?: I started RPing back in 2012. I gradually got better and first became a unit on a server called [Obediance Gaming]. Afterwards I played a little bit of Lemonpunch and Relentless Gaming up until 2015 October where I stoppled playing. I've recently started playing in April.

15 line RP example as a CCA unit:
CCA: <:: Face the wall! ::>
The citizen would face the wall
**CCA would attempt to tie the citizen
The citizen would NOT resist
CCA: <:: Apply! ::>
Citizen: John Doe, 12345.
CCA would put the name and digits in his PDA and would put on 1 Verdict point for mobile violation.
CCA: <:: Citizen, prepare to recieve civil judgement! ::>
The Citizen would not resist any further attacks
**CCA would brutally smack the citizen in his back area.
**Citizen would yelp loudly as he is attacked, crying.
CCA would radio in <:: Citizen has been given civil judgement, reporting back to duty. ::>
**CCA would untie the citizen
CCA <:: Move along ::>

In-Character

Name: Teniko Zhao
In-Game Description: 6'1 | Chinese Accent | Stubble | Black Hair | Young | Citizen Clothing | Clean Boots |
Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each): Grew up in a small town in China. Father died due to heart attack when Teniko was the age of 11. Mother died during the 7 hour war.

Zhao was transported to City 14 after that. Meanwhile, he joined the CWU there and met a girl, before being transferred to City 17 after an accident. Asked if he could be transferred to the Industrial sector, was denied for 2 years until he finally got to City 17's Industrial sector

Motivation For Joining: I believe even the slightest things could change the way things work. Although we may seem small compared to the glorious UU and their massive-scaled species, I think I and other newly applied CCA units could make a difference. And the fact that a unit saved my life inspired me to join.

Tezavor

Back to top Go down

Tez's CCA Application (DENIED) Empty Re: Tez's CCA Application (DENIED)

Post by Savador Frost Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:01 am

Alright, I'll wait to you finished the app.

Last edited by Savador Frost on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Savador Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wadley Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:14 pm

The rp isn't that good, but everything else is ok, it can get a +support

Kai Wadley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezavor Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

I made this app in the middle of the night, on a very bad browser. Please excuse me as I might scrap this app and completly redo it.

Tezavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mum Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Not enough details in many of the categories. -Support
Mum
Mum
Admin

https://orionroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum