Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<:: Unit File: Union-Divisional 54969 ::>

Go down

<:: Unit File: Union-Divisional 54969 ::> Empty <:: Unit File: Union-Divisional 54969 ::>

Post by Soap! Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:07 pm

<:: Accessing Combine Civil Authority database... ... ...
<:: Please enter log in credentials.
Username: *******
Password: ******************
<:: Verifying... ... ...
<:: Error enter re-input login credentials.
Username: ******
Password: ******************
<:: Verifying... ... ...
<:: Welcome Back.
<:: Clerical Unit 87130 Note: Some information in file is rank restricted. Access may be provided by divisional or higher, based on need. Unauthorized access will be flagged on your profile and your terminal logged.
<:: Begin file... ... ...
Division: UNION
Ranking: Divisional
Identification: 54969

Known family: Kliov Rdylovski (father; status deceased) Marien Rydlovski (mother; status alive C18)

Pre-Union Notes: Recently uncovered data revealed 54969 lived on the outskirts of Moscow. He was in the lower class and had separated from his mother; becoming a gunsmith under the eyes of Vlasky. After which doing so, He lived alone in his shop until he was forced from it after a fire of unknown source burned the building down. He became a beggar however not for long; given the portal storms happened 2 weeks later.

Clerical Comments:

Post-Union Record: 54969 wasn't a loyalist by any means only gaining a meager <REDACTED> LP before putting in an application for the CCA. He lived a pretty uneventful life in C26 before being transferred to C17i, where he remains to this day. Records indicate he attempted to find his mother and one point or another ended up figuring out she was in C18 and putting in a transfer request. Which was promptly denied, afterwords he joined the CCA.

Clerical Comments:

Combine Civil Authority Record: 54969 was a member of Helix reaching the rank of i5 before eventually putting in a transfer request for Union upon ranking to i4. Which was promptly accepted by previous Union-Divisional: 01027.
54969's mental stability took a hit after he was forced to Amputate a citizen, it was his first. He was seen going off duty for any length of time from a day to a week. Once he was finally on duty he moped about; not offering any patrols unless he was ordered to ect.  
HELIX or OfC Rank Permissions Required:
Afterwords he asked his Divisional to be Unionized; which reluctantly and after some convincing from 54969 himself. The Divisional Unionized him as an i4.

The rest of his service is not noteworthy, a couple arrests here; a couple amputations and sweeps there. It wasn't until he was i2 that things changed; 01027 was being transferred and was ordered to pick a replacement Divisional for Union; instead of picking any of his Officers or EpU's. He looked further down; at 54969. Decided that will be his replacement; surprisingly his request was fulfilled; and 54969 underwent Divisional Training.
Clerical Comments:

Miscellaneous Notes: 54969 has a relationship with the current CWU manager Hank Thyme; the two of them are good friends and I don't see that changing soon. Other than that, his relationship outside and inside the CCA is professional however that is likely to change.

He may still be interested in transferring his mother; logs indicate him constantly looking up information regarding her and her acquaintances. Expect another transfer request soon.
Soap!
Soap!

Back to top Go down