Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA App, Vince

5 posters

Go down

CCA App, Vince Empty CCA App, Vince

Post by Vj_593 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:30 pm

<::ACCESSING CCA DATABASE::>
<::ACCESS GRANTED::>
<::ACCESSING FILE: VINCE HOPKINS APPLICATION::>
<::ACCESS GRANTED::>
<::OPENING FILE::>

Out Of Character

What is your average total play time on our server?:
Sadly, I have only about a hour on the server, however, I have spent a lot of time on similar servers, and I really want to help your server anyway I can.
What makes you want to join the force?:
Well, When you play Half Life:2 as many times as I have, you realize that the CCA are actually the good guys, they ended all of the world problems and united humanity, then Gordon Freeman came along and ruined all of that. So, I want to enforce the harmony that the CCA has brought to the world
Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?:
I have been MPF on two other server, on one I made it to LDR rank, I made Sectorial on the other
What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?:
Well, a couple of years
15 line RP example as a CCA unit.
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Waits behind the ration counter.
Citizen#1 Walks up to the counter.
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 tells the citizen to apply.
Citizen#1 Hands over his CID.
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Reads the CID and inputs the information into his PDA.
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Reads over the citizens file.
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Seeing that nothing is wrong with the citizens file, hands him a ration
Citizen#1 Takes the ration and walks away
Citizen #2 walks up to the counter
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Asks the citizen to apply
Citizen#2 hands over his CID card
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Checks the citizens files and sees he had a loan
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 Radios in that the citizen in front of him needs to be detained
Citizen#2 Is asked to follow a unit
C17:CCA-GRID.i5.29875 motions for the next citizen to come

In-Character

Name:
Vince Hopkins
Around 35, I lost track since the accident.
In-Game Description:
6ft. 5in. 135 lbs. Clean shaved face, Scars covering the right side of his face
Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each):
Well, I was born right here in Eastern Europe, I settled down and raised a family in my childhood home, That was until you showed up. At first, I was against you, as was all of humanity, but after I saw what you had done for humanity, I realized that having the CCA around was a great thing. I became a loyal supporter of the Civil Protection and became a Black level loyalist. Then, the resistance came and screwed me over, I was at my quarters with my family when the rebels attacked.

They burned my whole block down before they were stopped, they killed my family and left me scarred. Ever since then, I have always harbored a hatred of all rebels. I have remained a active supporter of the combine civil authority. I studied exogen and biotics and mastered ways to repel them. I was good friends with my old cities City administrator, until he was killed by the rebels. I was presumed dead and manged to make it here, to city 17. Everyone I knew is dead, and I lost my loyalist status, all thanks to those rebels.

Motivation For Joining: Well, I reckon it’s because of what they did to me, and my family. As I explained it in detail in the previous question I feel I don’t have to repeat the story.

Last edited by Vj_593 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin Suggestion)

Vj_593

Back to top Go down

CCA App, Vince Empty Re: CCA App, Vince

Post by The Bloody Advocate Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:38 pm

I stopped at the RP example. My recommendation is to break it into separate lines to make reading easier. As for its contents, it seems fairly basic and we're asking specifically for RP, not the inbetweens. If a person is amputated during an arrest or after, it's an assumed PK. You wouldn't need to worry about asking for permission to amputate, you just need IC clearance.

The backstory is too cramped. I would recommend breaking it up into the two paragraphs the application requires.

When it comes to revision, I recommend you read our CCA Handbook so you can use the appropriate terminology and know what would be expected of your unit for the RP example.
The Bloody Advocate
The Bloody Advocate

http://lettersfromfallenlondon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mum Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Looks decent. +Support
Mum
Mum
Admin

https://orionroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Decent, but DEFINATELY requires improvement, step up your game and i'll change my mind. Until then. -Support

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconic Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Your RP examples are so plain and don't demonstrate your capabilities.
-Support.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bloody Advocate Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:31 pm

For the time being, let's just have you roleplay on the server. I'm glad you fixed the errors in your application but a recent situation you were involved in seems to indicate an inexperience with HL2RP at large, or at the very least you had a brief moment of poor choices OOCly.
The Bloody Advocate
The Bloody Advocate

http://lettersfromfallenlondon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum