Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Minge system.

Go down

Anti-Minge system. Empty Anti-Minge system.

Post by Savador Frost Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56296953

Steam Name: Crowley

What are you suggesting?: I'm suggesting you make the quiz harder for the newcomers who join the server this many not fully stop minges but it can help alot and it can also help make the server look better. Yes, I know this can slow minges down but at least by then we would know who it is. And I am talking about the quiz when you first join the server.

Why do you think this would help the server?:The can help the server bring in better role players and slow down minges so it takes longer for them to come in and we could also by that time maybe know who is a minge.

Would it be easy to implement?: I do not know if this would be easy to implement but I do know I have seen this many times on other servers do this type of thing.

Who does the change affect?: This change will affect the quiz for new players who join.

Savador Frost

Back to top Go down

Anti-Minge system. Empty Re: Anti-Minge system.

Post by Savador Frost Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Oh, by the way I do have another idea to add onto this as well. Once they happen to pass the quiz and get into the server have IC Civil protection got to the train station and have them ICly scan your I.D and find out who you are. It will also oocly give a hint notice on who may be a minge.

Savador Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum