Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application (dragon) (ACCEPTED)

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application (dragon) (ACCEPTED) Empty Staff Application (dragon) (ACCEPTED)

Post by dragon Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Steam Name: Дракон
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48707612

How long have you been a member of Orion Roleplay for?: Around two days estimated.

What is your average total play time?: 5343 hours total on Garry's Mod; and serverwise I usually spend two or three hours consistently on the server even if I'm idle for 95% of that time. Lately, I've been inactive and developing my own server, but I feel the need to help out the community now due to it's population.

Have you taken up a staff position on any other sever? If so, what server, what position, and for how long?: I have on multiple occasions and servers, all Operator, Admin and Super Administrator. I was those positions for quite a while, usually unless I resign from the terrible rules if I deem them terrible (and that takes a lot for me to say that.), or until the server goes down.

Why do you want to undergo service for this server?: To enforce the rules and help users, also since the server is getting more and more populated, I wish to create passive events for Citizen Roleplay and Metropolitan Police roleplay.
Do you have a recommendation from any current staff member?: No.

How much experience in HL2:RP do you have?: I am a fully experienced Clockwork Developer and since my hours were 1000 on Garry's Mod I took up CWHL2RP, obviously starting out quite terribly, but now here I am.

Why did you leave your last dedicated server?: My last 'dedicated server' was a Half Life Two roleplay one, and the administrators were asspully as hell and the Owner didn't do a thing to stop it. Constant Nexus Raids, whilst I tried to stop it, and then they demoted me for alleged 'abuse', now I'm here trying to apply.
dragon
dragon

Back to top Go down

Staff Application (dragon) (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Staff Application (dragon) (ACCEPTED)

Post by kaye Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:21 am

thats me btw
had to recreate forum account
because it wouldnt let me login what the fuck
kaye
kaye

Back to top Go down