Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santi's Vortigaunt Application.

3 posters

Go down

Santi's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Santi's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Santi9964 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello!

What is your average total time on our server?:As of writing the app, around an hour and a half.

How did the vortigaunts arrive on Earth?: Vortigaunts come from the world of Xen, they are very wise and noble beings, hence, they've always been a race in slavery, originally slaved by The Nihilanth in their world, as the Black Mesa incident happened the Resonance Cascade opened a portal between Xen and our world. The Nihilanth used this oportunity and sent the Vortigaunts and perhaps other Xenian creatures to attack our world, at the end, the Freeman defeated The Nihilanth and Vortigaunts were once in for all free... For a little time. They managed to survive in small population in Earth aswell as some other Xenian creatures, when the Combine arrived and they were taken into slavery again, and now they return once again to their specie's roots.

How much experience do you have in HL2RP?: I have quite a lot. About 2 years now, I have been a SuperAdmin in Terminus Central (Back when it was good (A year ago)), and in Adaptive Gaming, a community that branched from Terminus, since then I have been hopping from server to server. I have good experience in VortigauntRP, CP-RP and citizenRP.

Have you been a vortigaunt on any other servers?: Yes, it's my favorite class. Terminus Central, Adaptive Gaming, Tylon Gaming (Outlands) and some other servers.

20 Line RP example as a enslaved or free vortigaunt:
First Situation - A Vortigaunt is wandering throughout the Outlands and stumbles across a firefight between both Rebels and OTA:
*Ahi'lex would be walking through the cold lands of the valley, when he would spot the fight between the rebels and the OTA.*
*It seems as if the rebels are clearly loosing, as some of them are injured.*
*Ahi'lex doesn't hesitates to run carefully, making sure he doesn't gets spotted by the OTA. He runs towards one wounded rebel next to a tree, he seems like he has been almost forgotten by both the rebels and the OTA.*
*Ahi'lex says "What is the sittuation?" as he touches the man's wound, putting his healing factor into place.*
Rebel #1: They were approaching to the village... W-we're trying everything we can to keep them away from it but it seems like we have not much time left...
*The wound heals and Ahi'lex nods. "We will go help the other ones, you are in fit conditions to go in and fight once again, human."
*The rebel nods. Ahi'lex and him go to the battle field, Ahi charges a bolt of energy hitting the main crowd of the OTA soldiers approaching to the rebel groups, as it hits it leaves a hole in the middle of the OTA's chest, making the other fly to the side as the incredible amount of energy the bolt had gets released.*
Ahi'lex: "Let us fight, for our freedom!"
*Ahi'lex runs to the other OTA left and quickly uses his sharp claws to pierce through his chest in a single strong thrust.*
*The rebels push forward as the OTA keep getting eliminated.*
RebelX: "They're running away! Looks live we've won!"

Situation 2 - Ahi'lex and other of his kin are running from a large OTA force, and most of you are unable to fight: *Ahi'lex and his group run from, leaving their footsteps behind in the snow, their pace is irregular, and if they carry on they'll soon get caught.*
Kin#1: "Brother! We are unsure if we can continue..."
Ahi'lex: Do not give up just yet, we are close to a small cave, we can get there to rest and to loose the Combine Soldiers... Perhaps we can heal each other there aswell."
Kin#2: "Is this one sure we will be able to make it?"
*Ahi'lex helps his kin up. "Yes, we must hurry." he says*
*The group of Vortigaunts nod, and they carry on their run, as they are well aware they do not stand a chance against the OTA, at least not in this state.*
Ahi'lex: "There it is! The cave!"
*Ahi'lex runs towards a group of closed up trees and bushes, he crawls through then and helps his other kin get through it aswell, they find a dark cave entrance, it wasn't visible before thanks to the bushes and trees that covered it.*
Ahi'lex: "Let us go in! And wish for them to no find us."
*The Vortigaunts enter the cave, the OTA eventually pass by the cave and the Vorts are once again, save.*

Thank you for reading! Any feedback is welcomed!

Last edited by Santi9964 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Santi9964
Santi9964

Back to top Go down

Santi's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: Santi's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Draconic Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:08 pm

You get my +support.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bloody Advocate Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of you on the server before I give me verdict, but as a positive you took a PK like a champ so you definitely have a good temperament for the role.
The Bloody Advocate
The Bloody Advocate

http://lettersfromfallenlondon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Santi9964 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:34 pm

The Bloody Advocate wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing some more of you on the server before I give me verdict, but as a positive you took a PK like a champ so you definitely have a good temperament for the role.
Yes, of course! I played last night, pretty much until 2 AM on the server and I really enjoyed it. I've been playing pretty much all afternoon today aswell (But that's not very important).
And yes, I got my character PK'd, I didn't got mad or anything however, it's normal in RP for that sort of things to happen. Thanks for your Feedback btw.
Santi9964
Santi9964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down