Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

4 posters

Go down

CCA Application (ACCEPTED) Empty CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

Post by Vul Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

What is your average total play time on our server?:About a Day or so.

What makes you want to join the force?: I enjoy CCA Roleplay, it can help other really get into the server if you have a good CCA and I want to help with that! Plus CCA Voice Codex is Awesome, so are the Uniforms.

Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?: I do, I have reached DvL for Helix (Kilo) and DvL for GHOST and JURY.

What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?: Almost 4 Years, started back in early 2013. 3 Years currently.

15 line RP example as a CCA unit.: The new Recruits lined up against the wall, all in their new Uniforms, awaiting the commands from their Higher-ups.

::<CCA.DvL-KILO-55555>:::" Alright! Recruits! I'm here today to try to teach you all how to become great Units! First of all, let's get to the Basic's. I need you all to open your Standard issue CCA Handbook, you are to keep these with you no matter what. If you loose this book you WILL be punished Swiftly.

::<CCA.RCT-35728>:: Opens his Handbook, Reading the first page and getting to know what was inside, still listening to his Higher-up while he was reading.

::<CCA.DvL-KILO-55555>::: "357! Step forward!"

::<CCA.RCT-35728>:: slowly steps forward, lowering his Handbook looking around wondering why he'd be called "Yessir..?"

::<CCA.DvL-KILO-55555>::: "The rest of you, 357 Here is doing this perfectly! Nose deep in his book reading as much as he can, this is why I'll be selecting him to say Radio codes. The rest of you will Repeat after him then Say what they mean afterwards! 357, Go ahead.

::<CCA.RCT-35728>:: "A-Alright..10-20!" They all respond with Location "10-2!" They all respond Negative! This goes on for all the Basic Radio codes.

::<CCA.DvL-KILO-55555>::" 357, step back in line, that is all I needed you for right now. Everyone else! study your handbooks some more and when most of you are done we'll start with Breaching!

It takes around 10 minuets for them all to finish. The training goes on and finishes with most everyone passing. (Time skip)

::<CCA.i4-UNION-35728>::The unit was walking down the street, on his normal Patrol as he stopped by a Citizen.. "Citizen, what do you need..?"

Citizen " I..I just got here, could you give me an apartment, please..?" She'd ask in a nervous tone, scared of the CP's still, after a while of being around them.

::<CCA.i4-UNION-35728>:: "Alright one second.." He Radios 'Requesting a Unit to assist me in the Civil Class Apartments, my 10-20 is just outside of it.' Another unit responds '10-4, I'll be at your 10-20 Soon' He puts down his Radio, looking back at the Citizen. "Alright, tell me your name and CID.

Citizen: She fumbles in her pockets, pulling out her CID and reading it out. "Maddy Lonie, 54213" Placing the CID card back in her pocket.

::<CCA.i4-UNION-35728>::"Alright, just wait here for me." Soon the unit walks over, nodding at 357 showing he was ready.. "Follow me."

They all enter the apartments, walking up the stairs to B-1.

Maddy Lonie "Is this it..?"

::<CCA.i4-UNION-35728>:: "Mhm.." He'd mumble while entering in Data in his Holopad "There you go, enjoy your room miss." He'd say, walking out with the other unit.

In-Character

Name: Tristen C. Harrell
In-Game Description: A somewhat man, standing at 5"10| Brown hair| Brown eyes| Fair skin| Slight beard| UU-Standard Citizen Uniform| No visible Scars|Bags under eyes.

Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each):
Tristen had been raised in a Upper-Middle class Irish family. Having a love for Reptiles and all things expect Stupid people and stupid Ideas. Finding himself growing Cynical as he grew older, having a knack for Getting things he wanted and medicine.
This of course led him to a career in Medicine, not getting far before the Events of The Zen portals opening at Black Mesa, hiding from the Strange Bugs and creatures. After the fighting ended he was busy tending to the wounded, he almost felt a feeling of joy. Seeing what had happened always being Critical about how the world was going. Oil, War, Fighting. He wanted it to stop but knew the only way in this case was more fighting, at least that's what he thought was right. Skipping forwards to the 7 Hour war, he once again took shelter and watched the fighting go on around him, shocked about what had happened simply sitting down and waiting for his death, that never came. Skipping forward even more..

It had been Years, and Years since the war. He had finally come to terms of what happened after being a Cut-rate Doctor for his Fellow Citizens for all that time he decided it as the time to change his life. He began learning more about Medicine by experimenting with his fellow Citizens, nothing crazy, just seeing if you put one Sick man, with another sick man what would happen. Or if you put a healthy man in the room after the Sick men leave. Would he get sick? what does Eating Rat and Rotten milk do to the body. He found out, and he wasn't even phased.

Motivation For Joining: The letter is well written, showing some intelligence. " I am writing this asking the Universal union to allow me to join the CCA. I am trained in the field of Medicine, and persuading people to get what I'd want to get. I feel I can put these skills to use and help the Human race further it self from the Oil hungry Zombies we were before the Universal Union came and showed us the way. The way to further the Human race, and I'd like to give my mind and my body to help this cause. I'm certain my Skills can help the Universal Union gain what they wish to give us.

Signed by, Tristen H.

Last edited by The Writer on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quick Fixing of Grammar and Spelling, making it easier to read.)

Vul

Back to top Go down

CCA Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

Post by Mum Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:07 pm

+ 10/10 IGN, very nice 15 line example
Mum
Mum
Admin

https://orionroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconic Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 pm

+ Enjoy it, along with your Vortigaunt app. Well done.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap! Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

I see nothing wrong with this application; Mighty fine work man. I see a bright future for you in the CCA.

+Support
Soap!
Soap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap! Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Since all three staff +supported the app; ima take the liberty in Accepting This application. God speed.
Soap!
Soap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down