Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

3 posters

Go down

CCA Application (ACCEPTED) Empty CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

Post by Davie Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:07 pm

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:86660199
What is your average total play time on our server?:
About two days, give or take

What makes you want to join the force?:
I want to have characters both associated with the union and resistance, And so far, it's just resistance, I need to broaden my horizons, mates

Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?:
On most servers I do always get MPF, and on most I do rise to at least OFC, If not anything above, occassionally I do become DVL and a few times even higher ranks, which names of vary from server to server.

What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?:
It makes up most of my GMOD time and was one of the first things i've played in the game.

15 line RP example as a CCA unit.

*A citizen can be seen running.*
C17-CCA.UNIT.87384: *Runs after them, stopping them and ordering them to get against the wall, like so: "Citizen, Wall." C17-CCA.UNIT.87384: *Would unclip his stunstick from his belt, all the while doing so giving a short lecture on how running is both dangerous and uncivil, and once the lecture was done, he would flick on his stunstick, and provide reeducation with a swift blow to the back of the head .* *The citizen would flinch upon the stunstick striking him on the back of his head.*  *The citizen would reply hesitantly, shaking in fear from the unit. *The citizen would turn around to face the unit while holding the back of his head, "I-Is that it?" C17-CCA.UNIT.87384:*Stands still for a few seconds trying to comprehend what he just said, then replying sharply: "Excuse me?" *The citizen would continue to stand there, staring at the unit blankly, looking very confused.* C17-CCA.UNIT.87384:*Raises his stunstick, and begins to give a brutal, yet quick beating to knock them out for disrespect* C17-CCA.UNIT.87384 Hoists the citizen over his shoulder, walking him into the nexus and literally throwing him into the cell, shutting it tight*

(I hate you guys for making this manditory, but ilu anyway)
In-Game Description:
(Not exact butt-screw-it) Skin color:
White m8  Height:6'2 Hair:Buzz cut, no facial hair.

Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each):
Oscar was ensued with a rough childhood. Upon Oscar's birth, his mother passed away, leaving him to grow up under the guidance of his abusive father. His father would call him worthless and beat him, leaving him very depressed and bruised. On top of that, the kids at school would make fun of him for his constant bruises, leaving him without friends. During his final year in high school, Oscar decided to drop out and run away from home, leaving everything behind.
A couple years later...

One day, while Oscar was scavenging for items within a dumpster, strange portals from another dimension started appearing and unknown creatures started appearing from these portals. Oscar fled for safety immediately, seeking shelter within an abandoned warehouse. A while later, Oscar would snap awake. Eager to see what's occuring outside, Oscar leaves the abandoned warehouse, only to find humanity at war with the Combine, Oscar appreciated them greatly.
One day,
Oscar would stumble upon some conflict between a man and a unit. Eager for some action, he sticked around to see what the results would be. Oscar witnessed the man being shoved against the wall and beaten as well. This sparked something in his brain. He thought to himself, reminiscing on the times he was picked on and beaten as a kid. From that day forward, Oscar would do all he could to join the CCA in order to hurt others as they did to him when he was younger.
Viewing the Combine as our saviors due to them quelling the alien mess, Oscar appreciated them greatly. One day, Oscar would stumble upon some conflict between a man and a unit. Eager for some action, he sticked around to see what the results would be. Oscar witnessed the man being shoved against the wall and beaten as well. This sparked something in his brain. He thought to himself, reminiscing on the times he was picked on and beaten as a kid. From that day forward, Oscar would do all he could to join the CCA in order to hurt others as they did to him when he was younger.

Motivation For Joining:
As a small cog in a big machine, I would do more, than a small cog lying on the floor would, Being a citizen is like being a hamster without a wheel to run on.

Last edited by Davie on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Davie

Back to top Go down

CCA Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: CCA Application (ACCEPTED)

Post by Mum Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Hey, could you please clean up your application? It's very hard to read your line example and even tell what is happening at all. Your line format should go as Vul's did. Use his application as an example, and we will then swiftly make decisions on your application.

Mum
Mum
Admin

https://orionroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mum Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Must have been a very dirty mop. Please delete your two versions of the same story in your backstory, because you must have messed up while copy-pastaing it. I see two versions of the same backstory in one paragraph. Please separate the interactions in your line example, the same way you would as if you were making new paragraphs per interaction.
Mum
Mum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mum Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:08 pm

You need to work on making the line requirement for the line example, but it's good enough, so +Support
Mum
Mum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconic Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Decent enough. Well, here's another +.
Oh yeah, you're also ACCEPTED.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down