Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED)

5 posters

Go down

Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED) Empty Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED)

Post by Savador Frost Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:57 am

Out Of Character

What is your average total play time on our server?:I have been on for two days? Maybe three but I could be wrong there is a few who saw me on. Dunno, all the names though.

What makes you want to join the force?: Honestly I just wanna join the force because I wanna bring back that old feeling of role play when you are a unit. What I mean by this is I want to be back in and give players a sort of a half life type feeling.

Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?:I have played as a MPF on two servers... but I can only name one since the other one was still in beta and did not have a real name yet so I guess you can say that didn't count. The server I had a MPF on was False Liberties but I have not seen that server in a really long time now. I do know their work shop content is still up. And the rank I was on there was Dro, 01 and DvL. Well.. the Dro was a custom rank for "Drill officer" the rank was in all divisions. Yes, you guessed it the rank was ment to train RCT's. And for DvL I did not last long since I sorta just ICly requested to become an overwatch unit instead and give up my rank.

What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?: As a whole? Well my experiences are.. let's just say I had some odd ones I did have some basic ones shuch as the Loyalist, rebel, MPF, and once a vort only once though. Well, for my loyalist experience It was nice I didn't make the loyalist an undercover rebel like how most tend to do.. well they used to anyways. I made them act like they are all fancy and stuck up and an asshole. I also had some rebel experiences my first experience I was on a city eighteen map which was hard to do since the MPF had sweeps every thirty minutes. It was alright didn't last to long since I ended up dying for a friend. I did some other rebel role play but it was mostly passive since you are hiding most of the time. Now the MPF is where most of my experience was.. sadly I was more combine sided I liked them more for some reason I guess it was better organized which made me like it more. The best part was it felt like a brotherhood as in you knew each unit and what they did and how they were how they acted and when one died you felt bad ICly and oocly for them. And I know the vort role play it was alright but I didn't really like it much I did it correctly but it just seemed annoying after a while so I just jumped back onto my loyalist or unit mostly. And my hours total for gmod is 5163 total most of it being rp and yes I know my spelling is bad and I am willing to correct it once I notice it.

15 line RP example as a CCA unit.  (If you mean /me actions I'll do different ones then.)  "The officer"<:: He would take off one zip tie from his belt as would tie the non-resisting mans wrists together in a fashionably quick motion.

"The officer"<:: He would take out his PDA as he would enter the mans C.I.D number into his PDA. After he would then scroll through the PDA looking at his record checking for any Loyalist points or Crimnal points.

"The officer"<:: As the man would attempt to send a punch at his face he would throw both arms up to where the man was trying to hit attempting to block the incoming punch.

"The officer"<::When the lady would ask him where the rations was he would point forward to the stairs as he would say "Head, up there and make a right."

"The officer"<::As the higer ranking unit walks pass him he would clack his hills as he would stand at attention bringing his right hand to his head giving the high ranked unit a proper salute.

"The officer"<::He would then notice the man attempting to grab the other officers gun as he would unclip his stun stick turning it on attempting to swing for the mans head.

"The officer"<:: He would knock on the divisionals door as he would stand there waiting for his permission to enter.

"The officer"<::Once he has noticed the man point the gun at him he would raise his hands in the air in fear as he would walk over to the wall doing what the man says placing his hands behind his back.

"The officer"<::After his stuff was taken he would walk back to the nexus as he would walk back to the divisionals office knocking on his door.

"The officer"<::He would limp over to the med-bay as he would open the door looking at the Helix he then would say "I need help my leg.. it's been shot h-help me."

"The officer"<::He would then take out his pistol as he would grab a mag out of the side of his belt, he then would load it into the pistol as he would turn off the safety aiming at the targert. He then would pull the trigger.

"The officer" He then would unclip his mask off as he would grab the water bottle taking the cap off placing it up to his mouth drinking from it. After he would set the bottle down cliping back his mask on.

"The officer"<:: He then would go outside as he would stand by the checkpoint looking around for a bit he then would look forward as he would notice a citizen running across the plaza.

"The officer"<::As he would look around for a bit he would unclip his gun taking a mag from his belt, he then would load in a clip as he would flick the safety off bringing the gun to his head and pulling to the trigger.

"The officer"<::As he has tied the non-resisting man he would then start to pat the man down starting from the pockets the shirt, pants and then the boots as well as his bag checking for any contraband.

In-Character

Name: Savador Frost
In-Game Description: Blue eyes|No hair|Pale skin|American accent|Deep voice|Dark heavy boots|Blue jeans|Old blue shirt|White undershirt|Grey backpack|Small beard|6'1|Dark fingerless gloves|Dark jacket[ON].

Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each): I was born in American raised in California I started off in Loma High where I went to high school. I happend to take more computer classes due to wanting my future career which was being a computer engineer, then later on a programmer. After high school I went to my local collage which was called Daven Collage yes I know the name was odd and was not really known much. Took the required  classes such as math etc. I then took some classes for computer engineering I was in collage for like four years. After I got a job with my father to work in a warehouse yeah, I know go figure all that time to work in a warehouse after I applied for a computer company I was accepted and I was happy for my first time on the job. I then worked from like 11am to like 6pm it was really stressful but it was paid well. After I then got promoted early like a year early for being good at my job. Still it was a pain but I did it. Then well that was mostly my life just moved up the ladder and well then the war happend but I guess you all know that part.

Motivation For Joining: My motivation for joining is to serve the union once more I wanna do more to help the union instead of trying to be a Loyalist. I have decided to want to do more of our union.

Last edited by Savador Frost on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Savador Frost

Back to top Go down

Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED)

Post by Savador Frost Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:57 am

I made this app at like 3:57 am so It may have alot of errors just let me know where and I'll fix it later.

Savador Frost

Back to top Go down

Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Savador's Frost application(ACCEPTED)

Post by Tezavor Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:05 am

+support

approved by IGN 10/10

Tezavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cfel Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm

+ support

Needs more "Hahaha." But passes.

Cfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconic Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Not bad, you get my +Support.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mum Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Good on everything except for the 2 paragraphs. I only see one. Accepted
Mum
Mum
Admin

https://orionroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down