Orion Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED)

3 posters

Go down

Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED) Empty Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED)

Post by Acid/Max Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Out Of Character

What is your average total play time on our server?:Few days [Donated 5$ <3]
What makes you want to join the force?:I'm bored of citizen/scanner rp!
Have you been on the MPF force on any other server? If so, what rank did you reach?:Yes, i've been DvL+
What is your experience on HL2RP as a whole?:I've been rping for three years
15 line RP example as a CCA unit.

***A i6 unit would enter the grotto, stunstick in hand, looking around for the source of the noise complaint

***A woman would come up to the officer, quickly pointing her thumb to a booth on the left

***The unit would look over to a duo, two males, gambling over a pair of home made dice

***The i6 would walk over to the table, making sure his stunstick if visible

"<::Citizen's, gambling defy's the rules of the union. ::>"

***The unit would quickly swipe for the tokens on the table, along with the dice

Don Canada would watch as his hard earned tokens are swiped by the officer

Don Canada says "Ay! Gimmie those back ya punk!"

Eric Argentina would stay seated, observing the situation

Don Canada would shove the officer, advancing towards the stumbling unit

***The i6 unit would regain his balance after being shoved, being annoyed he'd flip his stunstick to medium, pointing it towards the the approching man

Don Canada would stop, taking a small step back raising his hands around shoulder level, saying "Ay, ay, calm down i'm just playin' man."

"<:: Citizen's, on the wall. Now! ::>"

***Don Canada and Eric Argentina would both go onto the wall, the unit tieing then, gather there CID Information, and adding an appropriate number of verdict points to each citizen.

***The i6 unit would give the standard level re-education to each man, striking Don Canada a bit more aggressively due to the shove that he had done to the i6

In-Character

Name:Jeremiah Finch
In-Game Description:Caucasian / Bulky Build / Slight Beard / Dark Hair / Blue Eyes / Generic UU Clothing / 6'2 /
Concise Backstory (2 paragraphs, 4 lines each):
[In Jeremiah's Handwriting] Well, I was born and raised in Brooklyn, never cared much for Midwood where I went to highschool, teachers sucked, peer's sucked, class's sucked, everything sucked. But one thing that didn't suck was going down to the firing range. I didn't plan on going to college at all really, I wanted to join the military. I lived around guns my entire life, my dad himself was a military man. But I can't just get up and join right after high school. I had to get a job, started working at the Bay Ridge Rod & Gun Club. A firing range i'd like to go to, I didn't do much, clean stuff, talk to the customers and workers. After awhile of this, I finally worked up the nerve to try to get into the marines. I head to bed thinking it'll be normal like any other night, then, there was no marines, navy, air force, nothing. The UU arrived and they wiped it all out. And you know what happens after all of that.
Motivation For Joining:
I wanted to join the military all my life, growing up around weaponry, I never got my chance to join them since the UU had taken over. The CCA is the next best thing, and I wan't to become a gear in the machine that is the Union.

Acid/Max

Back to top Go down

Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED)

Post by Draconic Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:03 pm

You have my +support.
A little more detail into the /me's tho please.
Draconic
Draconic

Back to top Go down

Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Acid's CCA App or whatever (ACCEPTED)

Post by Davie Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Heeey, That's mildly adequate, But still nice, So you get my +support

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down